- Salary Range: Competitive. Negotiable
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Timezone: Any
- Understand the product and system from start to finish
- Create a full testing setup using a local blockchain (hardhat)
- Write appropriate end-to-end tests to protect the product from regression bugs
- Consistently plan to upgrade and improve existing testing infrastructure
- Fluent in english
- Able to work autonomously without much guidance
- A good understanding of blockchain and specifically the Ethereum blockchain
- Highly skilled in software development
- Strong testing knowledge and experience
- 3+ years of experience in QA/SDET roles
- Thorough understanding of NFT marketplaces such as LooksRare and OpenSea
- Able to write structured and clean code
- Experience with modern frontend build pipelines.
- Experience with GraphQL
How to apply
Send a copy of your resume (required), along with any additional information about yourself which may help us to make our decision to [email protected]
Notes for applicants
- LooksRare is a decentralized platform and thus also employs the team in a decentralized way, contributing as individuals towards the protocol
- Salary is paid in crypto (LOOKS or WETH).
- Salary proposal may include a vested allocation of LOOKS.