Backend engineer (Indexer)
- Salary Range: Competitive. Negotiable
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Timezone: Any
- Development of new features on LooksRare
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure the highest quality of deliverables.
- Constantly strategise and implement ways to improve the LooksRare indexer
- Enthusiastically contribute and innovate with a small team to help build ground-breaking product features.
- Fluent in english
- 3 years of experience using Java/Spring, Multithreading
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ/Kafka/Redis/Postgres
- AWS, Docker
- Experience building RESTful services
- Experience with integration with third parties
How to apply
Send a copy of your resume (required), along with any additional information about yourself which may help us to make our decision to [email protected]
Notes for applicants
- LooksRare is a decentralized platform and thus also employs the team in a decentralized way, contributing as individuals towards the protocol
- Salary is paid in crypto (LOOKS or WETH).
- Salary proposal may include a vested allocation of LOOKS.